Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hello,
If you have read my blog, you may have enjoyed my travel adventures and pictures, or you may have enjoyed my play with poetry and words. You may have enjoyed reading about this amazing manifested miracle that happened named Leo a year ago.

I have enjoyed this blog and the process of me becoming vulnerable. When I first started it, it was a private blog, now it is public and more and more I am posting my truth. There was a time in the not too distant of my past that I could not tell or live my truth, because I didn't know it. It was so buried under what I thought I should do, how I should be, and what I should say to get love and approval.

Over the last 3 years or so I have undergone intensive digging down to the core of my being to uncover that truth. I have done this by identifying and releasing faulty core beliefs I have picked up along the way in my physical experience and by remembering my truth. I have had companions along the way to help with this digging. I had a friend introduce me to Rapid Eye Technology (RET) which was a major tool to get this process started. It was like therapy on steroids! I direct you to my business website for more about RET and my story New Freedom Center

I discovered Carol Tuttle's energy types and began living and Dressing my Truth.

Here I sit four years later, I am certified in RET and starting my practice. I have received additional training and instruction on this- my life mission.  I feel so alive and free, so much joy, love, meaning, purpose, abundance, excitement, peace, direction,and tools for when life gets a little rocky. I no longer wait for the other shoe to drop, or for the roller coaster ride to end. I believe that everything in my life is perfect, only perfect things happen to me.  That even includes the, what I considered in the past to be, tough, dark, unknown, and scary times.  Those times, though uncomfortable, hold great information and meaning.  I now have tools to acknowledge and accept them for what they are. The resistance is gone to those moments, instead, I wait and listen.

And now, I want to share.  I want to share my truth. Those that share their truth with me will never know how inspired I feel by their vulnerability.  How inviting it has been to help me write this post and the posts that will follow.

I no longer need to hide because I have the only love and approval I will ever need...my own.
So I love and approve this post. 
In gratitude and love.
p.s. lots of love going on...


No comments:

Post a Comment