Monday, June 25, 2012

Summatime

It finally feels like summer. Hot, sticky, humid. The place that feels the best is floating in the sea. Which is only 1 1/2 hours away.  A quick weekend trip leaves me nicely toasted and crossing my fingers that my foot was not broken when the sea kayak smashed it against the dock. I can walk so I think I am fine. Although it might be interesting to see how social medicine works.  They could also check out my eye which has burst some blood vessels (maybe from having too much fun, it is freaky looking) and my little cough/congestion I have developed. 

On another note, I have a new happy place to go to when I need it...floating on the back of the kayak in the cool water while my chauffeur paddles me around.  I love when I get material for my happy places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment