Thursday, May 10, 2012

New residence

Yellow building on the right, 2nd & 3rd floor
For the next 3 months my address will be Milano Italy!  Here I am my first night, feeling dizzy with swollen feet from the airport walking and plane/train sitting.  I left at 8:30 am, went to JFK, and made it through standby to go to Milan, but a seat was broken. So I ended up in Venice and caught a train.  I just kept thinking hmmm...I am in Venice, in Italy.  How did this happen!!!???  It is a different experience travelling alone. You feel pretty efficient when you can find the bus to the train station, and make it on the right train all by your very big girl self.  Now time for some fervent prayers that my luggage can make its way to Milan.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you! Im glad you made it! Did your luggage? You're in Italy, Yeah!!! Way to go girl! I cant wait to see pictures and see what your experiencing. This will be fun to keep track of you! Love, Holly

    ReplyDelete