Monday, May 14, 2012

I felt grateful for NAMI today. I went with Carola (my Italian friend I am staying with that I met at the National teacher training) to a presentation where she was telling doctors about Family-to-Family. I am trying so hard to learn Italian, and I actually understood a lot of the presentation because I have said those same things before in presentations I have done. I think about where I have travelled and the people I have been fortunate to meet from my first step into that Family-to-Family class 11 years ago till today- living for a few months in Italy with someone I met from NAMI. I love the unity!!!!
They also signed me up to talk to all their FTF teachers and tell them about my story and about NAMI in USA...can I get a stipend for this from National? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment