Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Floating

This place I have found in the flow of joy, peace and abundance
feels like I float above the ground of limits, fear and darkness.  

Everything has significance and meaning. 
In place of being controlled by life's events - 
I am the creator.  

Stubbing my toe is a beautiful thing.  It holds great information in my creating.  
Allowing and accepting and loving my true nature, my own harmony and rhythm, my true flow
has led me past resistance, disharmony, confusion, and guilt and to...

my fount of creating expression, my conduit of connection with neverending discovery and miracles. 

I joyfully go on my manifesting way. 


"...I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth."  Isaiah 58:14

"And The Lord shall guide thee continuially, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones, and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and a spring of water, whose waters fail not".  Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment