Thursday, May 22, 2014

I walked out my door, in Stockholm Sweden, and with 10 steps can be in the woods.  I am surrounded by trees, there is a beautiful deer, and am drawn towards the energy of peace. I discovered this was an option for me when I came back from the museum last night.  I was so uncomfortable, hungry and tired.  It was dusk with its muted subtle lighting and I can walk through a stretch of woods to get to my apartment.  The moment I stepped into the quiet, soft stillness of the trees, I instantly felt peace settle in my chest. I breathed in deep calmness and had to sit on a bench for a minute.  It was my kind of energy and it healed me. 
So I went out tonight- same time, same woods.  As I walked, taking deep breaths of this new found medication, I came into a meadow with natural bushes of my favorite flower.  Lilacs in bloom.  I gathered some to take home this little souvenir of two-ness. 
  (Two-ness refers to my energy type from Carol Tuttle's work)
 

Maybe you expected a picture of the woods...well, maybe tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment