Friday, January 3, 2014

New year

What have I gone and done?
I married an international man!  We are going around the world.  I have been on a sabbatical for 6 months now - to Italy, Sweden, Spain and Peru.  This man goes beyond the bounds of my little nicely packed world of Utah.

Fireworks in Lima Peru
I can imagine what life might be like, but I get a feeling that the possibilities are beyond my imaginations.  My vision is so limited and finite.  I am glad there are no limits.  I am glad it is beyond my creating, my thinking is so small.  
  Now we are two, our lives combined, our pathway one.  We are a team, a powerful partnership, establishing a foundation of love and faith.  Seeking God's will.  Letting go of my vision, I sit on the brink of my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment